Monday, May 20, 2013

I've Made it to Alaska!!!


WoooHooo!!

As usual my posts are a little bit behind where I am.
It has gotten a little worse as I've just covered 1600 miles since the last post...


All the way from Jasper, Alberta to Tok (pronounced Towke) in Alaska, via The Yukon. All done without Internet access. So it is still possible!

The official Alaska Highway starts in a place called Dawson Creek at Mile 0, but then everything else is in Kilometres!


As you can see it starts off nice and sunny. Alot further north it looked more like this...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, you're looking really really American there ! Come home your identity is in crisis! ( I could always take your place if needed! ;-)) Fee x

Unknown said...

You went to Dawson Creek??? Wow, my angsty teenage hangover is LOVING that haha! <3 Dawson's Creek! (Sad, I know...)