Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In California even the rain is dry


Just in case anyone is inclined to accuse me of sitting still for too long I left San Francisco again for a few days in the Sierras. A spot of mountain biking, hiking and photography around Tahoe and Yosemite.

A Raleigh mate was over from England so we rented a car (the Beemer is a bit sick and will be traded for the right truck) headed for Tahoe and nearly got caught the wrong side of the Sierras in a snow storm.

So I haven't got wet yet in California, as even the rain has fallen dry. Yup after being damp for nearly 4 months, I'm pretty dry now - niice.



We drove over Tioga Pass in a snow storm which cleared just in time to have a hike around Tuolumne Meadows in the sun.



1 comment:

Nickp said...

Hi Dave,
I seem to remember quite a lot of rain first time I came over!

Nick