Saturday, November 10, 2012

Car Camping (in the car)


I was pleased to find the 4Runner is big enough to sleep in. Either put the front seat down flat, or flip the back seat down. I've never actually slept in a car before, always setting up a tent, even when I couldn't see where I was. I presumed I'd need curtains or something to even get to sleep.

So somewhere in the wilds of Utah I found this spot and got out a few home comforts ...



Yep, I'm camping in luxury these days, with table and chair! Always had beer of course.


Note the table was specially selected to be compatible with the 22 year old Trangia Stove. Meaning it doesn't burn easily.

Later on the advantage of having windows in my tent really struck home.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Youre a lucky man Dave.

Darcy said...

Love the Milky Way over your truck, great one!